- This event has passed.
Developing New Markets and New Customers
14th February @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This half-day interactive workshop looks at how to develop new markets and win new customers in order to drive business growth.
- A facilitated exploration of why customers buy from you and why others do not buy from you
- An introduction to a range of alternative marketing strategies appropriate for driving growth in SMEs
- A practical and effective process for creating a marketing strategy (with specific reference to developing an online strategy) in an SME
- Things to think about when building a brand
- Critical steps for creating compelling proposals for commercial opportunities
About the presenter:
Nuala Foley (Nuala Foley & Associates Ltd) is a highly experienced business consultant having worked with start- up enterprises and SME’s for many years. Her company was established in 2013 and therefore in addition to her business knowledge she brings first personal experience of starting and running a business. This allows her to relate to the business needs of the other owner/managers and also their fears, challenges and excitement.
Nuala can provide support on:
- Business planning;
- Route to market;
- Developing new markets;
- Sales support – training and prospecting;
- Marketing strategy; and market research (local/export markets).
Nuala is a Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming and can provide clients with goal setting and sales tips using NLP.
Nuala brings a down to earth approach to her clients and makes them feel at ease in support sessions. She has worked all over the UK and most recently across the Northampton area in delivering workshops on behalf of the Growth Hub.
Thanks – very useful and extremely well delivered
Very useful and very personable well-informed presenter
An excellent workshop delivered by an extremely engaging trainer with great knowledge
Great delivery from tutor – great background knowledge and experience
Excellent presenter, professional, knowledgeable & entertaining
Great interaction from the teacher and sound excellent advice and tips
Very good course, very relevant to what I needed
This workshop is part of the Ready2Grow project which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and it is aimed at small and medium sized enterprises across Northamptonshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must:
– Be registered or trade from a Northamptonshire address
– Be an SME (less than 250 employees and less than £42 mil turnover)
– Be trading more than 12 months
Email Nina at Nina.Castravet2@northampton.ac.uk to book your place.