- This event has passed.
The Northamptonshire Health, Safety & Wellbeing Forum
19th July @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
The Northamptonshire Health, Safety & Wellbeing Forum is open to all those in H&S and wellbeing roles across the county, the interactive sessions enable companies to share best practice on schemes & activities and be updated on a wide range of related topics. The meetings are held at a variety of locations across Northamptonshire.
Items of the agenda include:
- Interactive Session ‘ Know Your Numbers’.
- Interactive demonstration of what can be delivered in the workplace – weight checks and Blood Pressure checks.
- Will include a display of health promotion items that could be brought to the workplace as part of a workplace intervention.
- Workplace Health Charter.
- Discussions & sharing of best practice.
- Supporting a diagnosis of cancer in the workplace.
- University of Northampton / Northamptonshire Growth Hub Updates.