A to Z of Growth Finance workshop
26th October @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
As a successful business owner, you know that getting access to finance and specialist advice at the right time is crucial to you making decisions about expanding, diversifying or exporting.
The good news is that more is being done to boost the range of finance options available for businesses like yours. However, navigating your way around the different offers can be difficult.
This free workshop, delivered in conjunction with the British Business Bank will help you to understand the types of finance that are available, which ones may best suit your business needs and how to obtain them. It aims to give you the confidence to press ahead with your growth plans.
Who should attend?
- Business owners and directors of early stage businesses with a focus on innovation and technology,
- Start-ups with high growth potential
- Existing businesses with plans to grow which involve entering new markets or expanding and restructuring operations.
What you will learn:
- The role of different types of finance in growing your business.
- Key features of debt and equity finance
- What funders are looking for?
- How to access funders and other finance intermediaries
- What your business needs to do to become funding-ready
Click here to book your place.