Brian Solis and JESS3 created The Conversation Prism back in 2008, its purpose was to organise the emerging social media landscape and provide strategists a visual tool that allowed them to see unforeseen opportunities.
The Conversation Prism has continued to be ongoing study in digital ethnography, tracking dominant and promising social networks and organising them by how they’re used in everyday life. Social media has democratised information and shifted the structures of influence; the last update to The Conversation Prism was in 2013. Now, with the influx of social media activity and online marketing becoming the front runner of the marketing world, version 5.0 has been released.
The Prism can be used to:
- Create conversations about social media and explain that it goes beyond Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Brainstorm new channels and ways to benefit from social media.
- Use it as a tool to create content.
- Study the landscape as you plan your next social media strategy.
- Show your expertise and that social media is not something that should be ignored.
To download click HERE.