Getting the best out of your people
6th February 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Your company is only as good as the people in it and for it. With this in mind, this session will explore your relationships with your key stakeholders and how you get the best from them to help you grow a sustainable business.
Specifically this session will:
- Explore leadership v management and when to use what
- Your style of management v leadership and your impact on your staff
- How to get the best from your team – dealing with underperformers, achievers and staff who have grown stagnant
- How you can use those same skills with your suppliers and clients to improve your relationships with them thus leading to better agreements and sales in the future
- The power of you in all of these relationships and how your approach can direct the outcome of all key stakeholder and staff relationships.
Nuala Foley (Nuala Foley & Associates Ltd) is a highly experienced business consultant having worked with start- up enterprises and SME’s for many years. Her company was established in 2013 and therefore in addition to her business knowledge she brings first personal experience of starting and running a business. This allows her to relate to the business needs of the other owner/managers and also their fears, challenges and excitement.
This workshop is part of the Ready2Grow project which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and it is aimed at small and medium sized enterprises across Northamptonshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must:
– Be registered or trade from a Northamptonshire address
– Be an SME (less than 250 employees and less than £42 mil turnover)
– Be trading for more than 12 months
Email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.