Innovation at the heart of your business
1st February 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Innovation is not just for technical and engineering companies – it is for all companies. This session will look at innovation at the core of every business whatever the service or product, and how creating a culture of innovation leads to new products, better services and better ways of doing things. This all impacts upon your bottom line.
Specifically we will look at;
- What do we mean by innovation in the context of an SME who is delivering a generic product or service?
- Why innovate?
- What does innovation mean within your business and does it already exist? Who drives it ?
- How to create a culture of innovation and creative thinking which helps you to set an ambitious vision and to develop a plan to achieve it
- Case Study examples of those who have done it before
- Disney’s creative strategy Model
- Innovation planning
Nuala Foley (Nuala Foley & Associates Ltd) is a highly experienced business consultant having worked with start- up enterprises and SME’s for many years. Her company was established in 2013 and therefore in addition to her business knowledge she brings first personal experience of starting and running a business. This allows her to relate to the business needs of the other owner/managers and also their fears, challenges and excitement.
This workshop is part of the Ready2Grow project which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and it is aimed at small and medium sized enterprises across Northamptonshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must:
– Be registered or trade from a Northamptonshire address
– Be an SME (less than 250 employees and less than £42 mil turnover)
– Be trading for more than 12 months
Email Jordan at email@example.com to book your place.