- This event has passed.
Webinar: Creating Awareness – Marketing
6th February @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
How will you market and promote your goods or services?
This webinar will show you how to increase the effectiveness of your marketing by:
• Identifying your ideal target markets
• Creating a unique value proposition
• Setting marketing objectives
• Testing the effectiveness of your marketing plan
• Identifying the ideal marketing tools to grow your business
• Setting a realistic marketing budget
• Creating marketing strategies that result in long term results.
Presenter: Andrew Cook, Business Adviser
Andrew Cook is an experienced Business Adviser who started and ran his own successful management and executive recruitment consultancy business for over 23 years and has worked in a consultancy capacity for 35 years. Andrew provides coaching and 121 advice to social enterprises and start -ups.
This webinar is part of the South East Midlands Start-up Project which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and aims support start-up in Northamptonshire and social enterprises in South East Midlands.
To be eligible to attend this webinar you must:
- Be a start-up in Northamptonshire or a social enterprise in South East Midlands.
You will be asked to fill out a quick questionnaire about your business and your location.
Upon registering you will receive all of the other details including where you can watch the webinar